Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS) offers free tuition fee for new international students seeking an undergraduate degree*)
- Be non-Indonesian citizens. (Those who hold Indonesian citizenships are not eligible)
- Show a strong interest in seeking a full-time undergraduate degree at UNS.
- Be able to speak Indonesian language or show a certificate of Indonesian language proficiency.
- Be 22 years of age or under by July 1, 2015.
- Be willing and able to attend an interview session in Indonesia (under a tourist visa) or over a video call.
How to Apply
Complete and send us the following application requirements:
- Application Form (download here)
- International Student Form (download here)
- A certified true copy of secondary school/high school diploma or proof of graduation
- A certified copy of secondary school/high school transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical statement
- Proof of health insurance
International students who do not have health insurance are required to apply for a health insurance in Indonesia as soon as they are admitted
- Copy of all stamped pages of current valid passport with an expiration date of at least June 2017
- A recent photograph (red background)
The documents must be submitted electronically via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org attached as .pdf files and the photograph as .jpeg file.
*) The scholarships are currently not available for Medical Doctor program.
April 22–May 22, 2015: Online application
May 23-29, 2015: Selection process
June 1, 2015: Notification for selected candidates
June 15, 2015: Interview
June 30, 2015: Final notification for successful candidates