Australia and internationally. ICE WaRM facilitates collaboration in water-related research, education and training opportunities for international scholars wanting to advance their careers.in (ICE WaRM)is building international recognition as Australiaâ€™s centre for leadership and innovation in collaborative approaches to water resources management, through its growing partnerships both in
ICE WaRM offers a scholarship programme to attract high qualityto education and training in water resources management, delivered by ICE WaRM partner institutions.
The ICE WaRM scholarship programme aims to:
* provide high calibre students with the opportunity to study with ICE WaRM partners to further their knowledge;
* provide students with the opportunity to participate in research and advance their scientific knowledge in water resources management;
* encourage the exchange of ideas on best practice within water-related fields;
* provide students with the opportunity to participate in presentations, conferences, seminars and forums on contemporary issues in water resources management;
* provide the opportunity for students from organisations and countries currently facing major water issues to participate in programmes which they may not be able to fund; and
* demonstrate a commitment to cultural change and diversity and the international sharing of knowledge and skills related to water resources management.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION CLOSING DATES
Semester 1 (
Semester 2 ( ) – Deadline
ICE WaRM offers two rounds of scholarships annually, in February and July.
Applicants are able to begin applying for current or future rounds at any time.
ICE WaRM offers full and partial scholarships toward the cost of the programme (fee tuition). For international students the fully funded scholarship is AUD$30,000 and partially funded scholarship is AUD$15,000*.