Edith Cowan University (ECU) are identified amongst the best in the world, with many fulfilling critical roles in our society. Their outstanding achievements have been recognised throughout Australia and internationally through awards, grants, scholarships and prizes.
Edith Cowan University are restricted only to those applicants wishing to commencing their studies in either a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master by Research.at
The ECU-IPRS scheme is both prestigious and highly competitive. Four ECU-IPRS scholarships are offered each year for tenure at Edith Cowan University. The scholarships provide the recipient with tuition fee and health care cover for the duration of their research degree. In addition, each successful ECU-IPRS recipient will be offered an ECU International Stipend (ECUIS) to meet living
costs for the same period. Application opening date: 1 June Application closing date: Amount: AUD$25,000 per year (tax free) stipend/living allowance plus tuitionfees and overseas health cover paid. Stipend (three years for Doctoral degree or up to two years for Master by Research) :
- Academic merit, academic qualifications that are equivalent to either an Australian bachelor degree with or an Australian Master by Research. Qualifications gained outside of Australia will be assessed to determine how they compare to an Australian qualification.
- Research, significant publication record.
- Must meet Edith Cowan University English entry requirements.
- Must meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMA).
- Must not have held an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the ECU-IPRS.
- May not concurrently receive a Faculty Scholarship or other major scholarship.
- Applicants must provide the original or of academic documentation, including academic transcripts and proof of completion from any tertiary qualification, except for qualifications completed at ECU.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all documentation presented in a foreign language is also accompanied by an authorised English translation.
- An applicantâ€™s research experience will be taken into consideration in the assessment of applications for scholarship. Applicants are required to provide evidence of any research grants received or research that has been published.
* Advice to Applicants
* Application Form
* Academic Referee Report
Contact detail: email@example.com