Chevening is the UK government’s international awards scheme aimed at future leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers a unique opportunity for outstanding future leaders from over 160 countries and territories to pursue one-year master’s degrees in any subject at any UK University.
There are wealth of benefits to being awarded a Chevening Scholarship, including:
- Fully-funded* tuition fees
- Set living expenses
- Return flights to the UK
- A vast engagement programme, including exclusive networking events, volunteering opportunities, talks and trips across the UK
- Joining an influential global network of 46,000 Chevening Alumni
*Some exceptions apply. Visit www.chevening.org for more information
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country and return there for a minimum of two years after completing your scholarship
- Have completed an undergraduate degree
- Have at least two years’s work experience
- Not have previously received funding from the UK government to study in the UK
There is no upper age limit
See out full list of criteria at www.chevening.org/eligibility
Applications for Chevening Scholarships and some Chevening Fellowship awards are open between 8 August and 8 November 2016. Applications for various Chevening Fellowships programmes open at different points during the year.